Seoul Manim Injeolmi Ddeok (Soybean Powder/ Black Sesame/ Cowpea Paste)
Please kindly note that this product has a higher thawing speed as compared to other frozen food items due to its ingredients.
- 1 packet is 100g and contains approximately 12 pieces.
Injeolmi (인절미) is a type of popular Korean rice cake made with glutinous rice. If you love that perfectly soft, chewy, nutty and mildly sweet flavour, you can't miss out this one! Traditionally, sweet sticky rice is steamed, then pounded before it becomes that nice chewy texture. This extensive process can take up to hours, including soaking the sweet rice to steaming and pounding.
Traditional injeolmi with a fragrant aroma and taste, Seoul Manim Ddeok is made with domestic glutinous rice, which explains its richer and deeper flavour. Available in 3 delectable flavours — Soybean Powder, Black Sesame Powder and Cowpea Powder.
- Ingredients: Made with domestic glutinous rice, which explains its richer and deeper flavour.
- Production & Distribution: Hygienic manufacture of frozen food and HACCP certified facilities for easy storage with low risk of deterioration.
- Product Usage: Consume it as a quick, healthy meal for both children and parents at home.
It is characterised by its softness and tenderness. It is freshly made so please store it in the freezer and thaw when you wish to consume. Highly recommended as a snack for children at home and a simple meal solution for parents with busy lifestyles.
Question: What is the black substance found in the Cowpea powder rice cake?
Answer: The black substance found is actually the eastern/ black snow beans. It belongs to the black dot located on the navel of beans. Please be assured to consume this product!~
- Unfreeze at room temperature for 2 hours. Serve and enjoy!
- WAFFLE DDEOK (와플떡)
- Glaze your waffle maker with butter
- Add in Seoul Manim Injeolmi Ddeok (Choose any flavour you prefer)
- Close the waffle maker and cook for 3-4mins!
- Your Wafffle Ddeok is ready to serve!
- Don't forget to dip the waffle in the remaining powder!
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
Defrost 1 pack in fridge overnight. Yummy as a snack the next day and texture is chewy. Can't wait to try making waffle with it!
was good but was slightly hard still even after defrosting
I loved it’s coming in a small package and the rice cakes are small bite size as well. Taste very good around 20min after from the freezer. My picky daughter loved them in her snack box as the texture and taste was very good!
I bought 3 packets of injeolmi ddeok and had them delivered on Thursday. Finished everything by Friday night! It was not too sweet. Very chewy and a delight to have while watching Netflix! If only we could pair them with a nice cold bowl of patbingsu!
|Storage||Frozen · Store in the freezer (below -18°C).|
|Expiry||June 29, 2022|
|Size||W15cm x H17cm|
Soybean Powder: Glutinous Rice (Korea), Soy Bean( China), Sugar, Salt (Korea), Mixed Formulation (Glycerin, Polyglycerin Fatty Acid Ester, Fatty Acid Ester, Propylene Glycol Fatty Acid Ester, Propylene Glycol 2%, Purified Water), Vegetable Oil, Ginger Powder, Aspartame, Garlic Powder.
Black Sesame: Glutinous Rice (Korea), Black Sesame (China), Sugar, Salt (Korea), Mixed Formulation (Glycerin, Polyglycerin Fatty Acid Ester, Fatty Acid Ester, Propylene Glycol Fatty Acid Ester, Propylene Glycol 2%, Purified Water), Vegetable Oil
Cowpea Powder: Glutinous Rice (Korea), Cowpea Powder [(Cowpea (Myanmar), Sugar, Salt (Korea)], Sugar, Salt (Korea), Mixed Formulation (Glycerin, Polyglycerin Fatty Acid Ester, Fatty Acid Ester, Propylene Glycol Fatty Acid Ester, Propylene Glycol 2%, Purified Water), Vegetable Oil
* This product has been produced in a facility that also uses egg, milk, buckwheat, peanut, wheat, mackerel, crab, shrimp, pork, peach, tomato, sulfurous acid, walnut, chicken, beef, squid, pine nut, shellfish.