Jjambbong Soft Tofu Soup (Sundubu-Jjigae)
- Note: 1 Packet contains 3 parts — 1 Tofu, 1 Clam Flavoured Soup & 1 Spicy Jjambbong Soup.
- 1 Packet (400g) can serve up to 1-2 individuals. However, it may differ based on individuals' consumption level.
- No adding of water is required, you can just boil the clam flavoured soup.
Sundubu-jjigae (순두부 찌개) or Korean spicy soft tofu stew is probably one of the most sought after Korean stews, other than Kimchi Jjigae and Doenjang Jjigae. And in case you didn't know, “Jjigae” means stew in Korean. Warm, sizzling and comforting with a spicy punch (yet not too overwhelming), it is the perfect meal to savour during any time of the year.
There are certainly various ways to make sundubu jjigae using different ingredients such as meat, kimchi, seafood and so on. Depending on your personal preference, be creative with your ingredients!
Jjambbong Soft Tofu Soup (Sundubu-Jjigae) consists of 1 Tofu, 1 Clam Flavoured Soup & 1 Spicy Jjambbong Soup in 1 packet. Perfect for individuals who want something soupy on the go. Quick and fuss free without any recipe required, this is definitely a favourite among individuals with busy lifestyles! Just pop in additional ingredients of your choice and you're good to go!
- Season your choice of meat (Mukbang Mart recommends Pork Collar) with chopped garlic and salt.
- Stir-fry leak and spring onions, then add in the prawns, meat and mussels.
- Add the Clam Flavoured Soup and Spicy Jjambbong Soup in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- When it starts boiling, add Tofu and boil for 2 minutes. Enjoy!
- Add additional ingredients of your choice e.g. egg, spring onions (for greens) to enhance the flavour!
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
Very easy to prepare the soup with just added some seafood ingredients. My family loves it. Highly recommended.
|Storage||Chill · Keep refrigerated.|
|Expiry||July 07, 2021|
|Size||L23cm x W11cm x D6.5cm|
|Allergen Info||soybeans, crustacean shellfish (swimming crab, shrimp), wheat, fish (cod, tuna)|
Tofu: Water, Soybeans, Contains 2% or less of: Glucono Delta Lactone, Calcium Sulfate, Magenesium Chloride, Salt.
Clam Flavoured Soup: Water, Contains 2% or less of: Dextrin, Littleneck Clam, Salt, Corn Syrup, Shrimp Extract (Shrimp, Salt, Enzymel), Swimming Crab, Maltodextrin, Tuna, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Soy Sauce (Defatted Soybeans, Water), Yeast Extract, Xathum Gum, Enzyme.
Spicy Jjamppong Sauce: Water, Beef Bone Extract (Beef Bone, Water, Salt), Squid, Salt, Rice Bran Oil, Corn Syrup, Red Pepper Powder, Sugar, Cod Bone Extract (Water, Cod Bone, Maltodextrin, Salt), Maltodextrin, Onion, Contains 2% or less of: Green Onion, Yeast Extract, Napa Cabbage, Seasoning Sauce (Water, Soy Sauce [Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt], Palm Oil, Sugar, Dextrin, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Xatham Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate], Garlic, Radish, Wheat Gluten, Swimming Crab, Wheat Starch, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Paprika Oleoresin [For Colour]. Garlic Base [Salt, Sugar, Guar Gum, Yeast Extract, Garlic Extract], Black Pepper Powder, Soy Sauce [Defatted Soybeans, Water], Enzyme, Hydrolyzed Tuna Protein, Modified Corn Starch, Capsicum Oleoresin, Soybeans, Xatham Gum, Sugar Syrup.