Korean Rainbow String Cheese
- Note: 1 Packet contains 6 coloured string cheese. The bread is not included for sales.
Who doesn’t love a grilled cheese sandwich; what's more a Rainbow one? Loved by individuals of all ages, from little kids to even adults — We brought in the ever trending Korean Rainbow String Cheese to add some joy into your food before eating!
Rainbow-themed snacks and treats always do well as it is not only great for birthday celebrations but also for your usual breakfast or lunch — making something different and having fun with your kids, or purely spicing up the day!
This hot item has been featured numerous times on social media platforms in Korea, as introduced by several famous Mukbang Youtubers and content creators too!
- Made from natural ingredients without chemical additives
- HACCP certification > Milk processing HACCP certification
- Antibiotics-free certification
- Eco-friendly livestock certification
- Produced in a clean farm in Pyeongchang, Gangwon-do — an area where clear water meets clean soil high pressure and low pressure.
- Unfreeze at room temperature for 2 hours.
- RAINBOW TOAST
- Line up the cheese strings on top of a slice of bread then add the other slice on top.
- Butter the outside of the bread and grill over low heat until cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown.
- Cut the sandwich in the center and the rainbow appears!
- PORK CUTLET: Add on top of any of your proteins and enjoy the cheese together.
- FRIED RICE: Cut it into small pieces and put it into your fried rice to melt it.
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
|Storage||Frozen · Store in the freezer (below -18°C).|
|Expiry||November 18, 2022|
|Size||W14cm x H14.8cm x D1.5cm|
Non-Antibiotic First Grade Milk (Korea) 98.617%, Milk Clotting Enzyme, Lactobacillus Culture Fluid, Purified salt, Monascus Colour , Gardenia Blue, Oleoresin Paprika, Gardenia Yellow.