Beef LA Galbi 1kg
According to Huber's Meathesaurus, the short rib is a 3 rib bone-in piece (approximately 1.5kg) that is sous vide (under vaccum) or slow roast as a whole or it can be cut into individual ribs, English style or cut across the bones thinly (approximately 1cm) as Korean style LA kalbi for grilling.
Due to the extreme marbling, this part is more flavourful and less expensive as compared to the loin cuts too. They are also perfect for a long marination period to achieve the desirable tenderness.
- Recommended for pan-frying and grilling!
- Defrost the meat in the chiller half a day before your actual cooking day.
- (optional/ I usually skip this, coz I don't have time! not a must~ ) Soak in the water 2~3 hours to remove blood and smell
- Marinate with (Mukbang Mart recommends Beksul Bulgogi Sauce) and onions
- Preheat the grill and ensure it is hot before you start to grill.
- Remember to flip the meat to ensure both sides are cooked properly and grill till it turns golden colour.
- For grill(with no marinate sauce), no action is required.
- For marinating the meat with sauce (y ou can skip if you want! I usually skip this, coz I don't have time! Not a must!)
- For marinating the meat, rinse the meat in water - dip it in water to allow blood to come out and change the water and leave the meat in for 2 hours to allow blood to come out.
- This is a unique method used by Koreans to allow better absorption of the sauce.
- After that you can also sterilise cookeries and sink. I usually use hot water to rinse.
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
Although I can’t get the Bulgogi beef sauce, I marinated with salt & pepper and it taste so good too. The meat itself so tender & juicy. My family love it so much.
Beef Galbi marinated with the bulgogi sauce was perfect! My kids love it!
Marinated the Galbi with the Beksung Bulgogi beef sauce and it was so good. Very good quality galbi and the meat itself had a tinge of sweetness especially around the bone area. Excellent !
|Storage||Frozen · Please keep it frozen upon receiving. For best quality enjoyment, please defrost it in the chiller overnight for usage.|
|Expiry||August 29, 2021|
|Size||Dimensions of product may vary.|