Beksul Cookit Kimchi Pancake
Great as a mid-day snack or side dish, this savoury pancake is filled with Korea's signature dish, kimchi. A ready-made kimchi pancake mix that is both savoury and spicy for a quick day time snack.
A staple in Korean cuisine, kimchi is essentially fermented vegetables (it could range from napa cabbage, which we are more familiar with, to Korean radish) that has been seasoned with traditional Korean spices and ingredients, resulting in a fresh, light and spicy dish.
Besides eating kimchi as it is, kimchi pancake is a fun twist that's delicious to eat and fun to recreate with your family and loved ones!
- Pour the kimchi and flour packets into the given bowl.
- Add water (110ml) until it reaches the given line stated inside the cup and mix well.
- Add oil to a heated frying pan and add the kimchi pancake mix.
- Cook slowly on low heat and flip the pancake over every 2 to 3 minutes. Ready to serve once crispy on the outside!
- TIPS: Add in additional ingredients of your choice to spice up your pancake!
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
Pancakes were yummy and easy to cook.
Nice taste and convenient to make n store .
This was such a hit with my family! Really super easy and convenient to make and tastes great!
Like it a lot as no cumbersome big packet of flour. Need to put less water though.
Convenient & easy to use, just need to add water & stir! You'll have Kimchi Jeon in a jiffy, great as a tea time snack or side dish :)
|Storage||Room temperature · Avoid direct sunlight and keep in a cool place.|
|Expiry||September 26, 2022|
|Size||B14cm x H9.3cm|
|Allergen Info||wheat, soybean and milk|
Pancake Powder: Flour, Seasoned Pancake Mix, Sugar Refined Salt, Synthetic Baking Powder, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin B2. Kimchi Sauce: Napa Cabbage Kim (Salted Napa Cabbage, Red Pepper Powder), Mixed Formulation (Food Starch, Dextrin), L-Sodium Glutamate (Flavour Enhancer), Beef Seasoning, Refined Salt, Oleoresin Paprika, Lactic Acid.
*This product is manufactured where Egg, Buckwheat, Peanut, Mackerel, Crab, Shrimp, Pork, Peach, Tomato, Walnut, Chicken, Squid and Shellfish (Oyster, Abalone, Mussel) are produced.