Bibigo Abalone Porridge
A local specialty of Jeju Island where abalones are commonly harvested, Jeonbokjuk (Abalone Porridge) comes with (or without) a distinct greenish hue and chunky abalone pieces! It is also regarded as a nutritional supplement and digestive aid for ill individuals!
We're loving how this porridge brings out the natural flavours of all its ingredients too! Easy to digest & nourishing too.
- 100% Korean rice with a freshness you can taste
- Hearty, savoury and full-bodied broth
- Plethora of textures with tender abalone & flavourful mushroom pieces
- No synthetic sweeteners added!
- In a microwave: Open the top of the pouch and microwave for 2 minutes 30 seconds (at 700W) or 2 minutes (at 1000W).
- In a pot: Place the pouch in boiling water for 10 minutes (unopened pack). Alternatively, you can also open the pouch and pour the contents into a pot to cook for 10 minutes too.
- TIPS: Drizzle your bowl before eating with a light touch of sesame oil, sesame seeds and soy sauce for that extra flavour!
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
I have bought 1 pack to try as it was sold out when it was first launch. It was really delicious with the seaweed flakes, sesame oil, soy sauce & white pepper. It is the best abalone porridge I have ever eaten as I can taste the abalone almost every mouthful.
The porridge is delicious. You can taste tiny bits of abalone. It is good for 1 person. Fast n easy ☺️
added 2 eggs, sesame oil and 2 drops of light soy sauce. yummy. will rate it 5 stars if only they gave more 料.
Convenient to heat up but tasted bland.
The porridge was well received by my kids. They do not like mushrooms, yet they finished up all the porridge without problems!
|Storage||Room temperature · Avoid direct sunlight and keep in a cool place.|
|Expiry||June 06, 2022|
|Size||B16cm x H22cm x D4cm|
Milled Rice, Sliced Abalone, Glutinous Milled Rice, Canned Shiitake Mushroom Whole, King Oyster Mushroom, Sesame Powder, Corn Oil, Sesame Oil, Kelp Extract, Salt, Modified Food Starch (INS1442), Green Onion Extract, Beef Extract, Seasoning Mix, Yeast, Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotide, Water