Chicken Leg Brazil 2kg
NOTE: Please kindly note that the meat we supply are freshly cut, frozen and packed before delivery. This helps to ensure the freshness of the meat.
*2 kg is suitable for 4 pax consumption or more. However, it may vary depending on the recipe choice.
Originated from the city of Andong, Korea, Jjimdak (찜닭) is a Korean Braised Chicken dish that is well loved by Koreans due to its addictive and comforting flavour. It carries a mild saltiness and sweetness with a subtle spicy kick thanks to its sauce.
Sadia Chicken Leg Brazil 2kg is Boneless. 1 Packet weighs 2kg. Chickens are fed with a balanced diet rich in cereal, bran, vitamins and minerals, meeting their nutritional needs. Recommended for boiling, stir-frying, oven roasting, broiling and grilling. Pop some of this chicken into the Jjimdak recipe to enjoy that savoury, sweet and spicy taste!
Cooking Instructions (Jjimdak Recipe)
- Blanch chicken in boiling water (with cooking wine - this is optional) for 5 mins to remove impurities.
- Add in 500ml water, 1kg chicken, 1 sweet potato, 1 potato, half a carrot, 1/2 bottle of OTTOGI Braised Spicy Chicken Sauce in a pot and boil for 20 mins.
- TIPS: Dice the potato and carrots to ensure that they are well cooked.
- Open the lid and add in onions, then boil for another 10 mins.
- Then, add in glass noodles, cabbage or any ingredient of your choice and simmer for another 5 mins (this ensures that they are well cooked) before serving.
- Serve with sesame seeds for a nutty warm flavour. Enjoy!
Dak Galbi Recipe
- Mix these ingredients together: Chicken Leg, Bulgogi Sauce, Grinded Onion & Garlic, 3 Spoons of Sugar, Cooking Wine, Sweet Potatoes and Onions~
- Let it boil down for 20-30mins~
- Add water whenever necessary to avoid food sticking to the pot!
- Next add in leek, instant noodles, glass noodles and rice cake!
- Add cheddar cheese and turn fire to low heat! ALL READY!!
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!