Double Mozzarella Cheese Corn Dog
While there's so many Korean street foods to talk about, corn dog is definitely one that you just can't miss out! Usually, going by the name of "hot dog" in the Korean language, Korean "hotdog" is usually wrapped with a chewy dough and deep-fried before being lightly coated in sugar. Then, you can finish it by adding condiments of your own choice.
Generously filled with 33% Mozzarella Cheese, this explains its chewiness and how it certainly lives up to its name. We are loving how the sweetness of the corn batter complements the savoury, chewy Mozzarella Cheese! Its crispy exterior and soft interior provides a pleasant medley of textures, which is sure to satisfy your Korean street snacks craving!
While corndogs are great to be eaten just as they are, if you're a fan of spicing up your food, we'll recommend you to dip or drizzle them with some chilli, mustard sauce or any sauce of your preference!
- Remove all the package.
- Place 1 or 2 corndog on a microwave-safe dish and microwave without a wrap or cover on it (refer to the time below) for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cool it down for 1 to 2 minutes after cooking to enjoy a more crispy texture.
- *Cooking time may vary depending on the microwave oven manufacturer and output.
- If the product is cold, cook for another 10 to 20 seconds.
|Microwave Oven Output||700W (Home use)||1000W (Business use)|
|When 1 piece is cooked||About 1 min 10 sec||About 1 min|
|When 2 pieces are cooked||
About 2 mins
||About 1 min 40 sec|
|When 3 pieces are cooked||About 2 mins 50 sec||About 2 mins 30 sec|
When cooking with a microwave, toaster or oven, after thawing the corndogs
- MICROWAVE: Heat on HIGH for 30-35 seconds or until heated through.
- TOASTER / OVEN: Place the corn dogs on a baking sheet or tray in a preheated 180-200°C for about 15-20 minutes, or until heated through.
- AIR-FRYER: After thawing in the microwave, place the corndog in an air fryer and cook at 180 degrees for about 6 minutes (per piece).
- When cooking only with an air-fryer, remove the frozen hot dog packaging material completely and cook for about 12 minutes (per piece) at 180 degrees.
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
It exceeded my expectation. My daughter and I love it. Will ordering more soon.
super worth it! this is super great snack to have at home. sinful but yet so yummy, cant control not to eat hahaha tried other brands on supermarket or other online platform, but nothing beats this brand.I don't know what magic is this. but this is so so good.
3rd time buying this cheese corn dog. My kids like very much
Love the texture & taste of the bread n cheese! It’s so cheesy! It would be great if it has sausage in the corndog.
Kids love it . Cheesy and fast to cook
|Storage||Frozen · Store in the freezer (below -18°C). Please do not refreeze after thawing.|
|Expiry||January 19, 2022|
|Size||L18.1cm x H36.4cm x 6cm|
|Allergen Info||soybean, beef, cheese|
Hotdog Mix: Wheat Flour (Wheat: Australia, USA, Canada), White Sugar, Mixed Formulation (Modified Tapioca Starch, Flour), Leavening Agent (Gluconolacctone, Sodium Bicarbonate), Refined Salt [Korea]), Mozzarella String Cheese (Mozzarella Cheese [Australia, USA, Germany, etc.], Modified Starch, Refined Salt [Korea], Acidity Regulator [Sodium Citrate, Sodium Polyphosphate, Sodium Phosphate])
Bread Crumb: Wheat Flour ([Wheat: USA, Australia], Fine Salt [Australia, Korea], Soybean Flour, Mixed Formulation [Yeast, Sorbitan Monoester Alkoxylate, Vitamin C, Corn Starch, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, L-Cystine, Alpha-Amylase]), Vegetable Oil (Soybean, D-Tocopherol), Glair, Sugar