OURHOME Fish Cake Skewers
- Note: 1 Packet contains 1 Soup Stock and 7-8 Fish cake Skewers.
- 1 Packet (259g) can serve up to 2-3 individuals. However, it may differ based on individuals' consumption level.
While one may typically order tteokbokki (Korean spicy rice cake) at the street vendors, Korean fish cake soup is something they wouldn't miss out too! Fishcake Soup or Odeng Soup is known as Eomuk Guk (어묵국) in Korea — Eomuk refers to fish cakes and Guk means soup.
The perfect comforting food for a cold night; Korean fish cakes are typically made with surimi, wheat flour, carrots, onion, salt, sugar and others. They are then mixed together, kneaded, shaped before being boiled, steamed or fried. Don't be surprised if you see people gathering around the street vendors' steaming carts in the winter in Korea, enjoying the hot sizzling Eomuk Guk.
OURHOME Fish Cake Skewers consists of refreshing flavourful fish cake broth that goes perfectly together with the chewy and light fish cake skewers. After savouring the spicy tteokbokki, you can chase it down with some Eomuk Guk broth. It also perfectly mimics the street version of Eomuk Guk where the fish cakes are conveniently served on long skewers while you can cook and serve the hot broth in a pot together.
Hop over to purchase Miro Restaurant Soup Tteokbokki for that perfect flavour combination!
- Put the sauce into a pot filled with 800 to 900ml of water and boil.
- Add in the fish cakes when it starts boiling and boil for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- TIPS: 1) You can also push down the fishcakes tighter to ensure that they are fully submerged in the soup. 2) Flip the fishcakes to the other side to ensure they are cooked too!
- Adjust the amount of water based on your preference and add vegetables of your choice to enjoy the delicious fish cake soup.
- *You may cook the product as it is, there is not a need to thaw first.
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
Yum! something i stock up in my fridge as a snack when friends over for treats
The warm soup accompanied with the skewers was so comforting. Really reminded me of the times I spent in Korea!
Miss those Eomuk bokkeum sold in Korea's street carts. So happy to see mukbang.sg selling them. These are so quick and easy to prepare. I love the flavour of them too.
These fish cake skewers and the soup base taste so good that I thought I’m in Seoul for a moment. Need to get more
All love it and the soup was good too. I added my own veg
|Storage||Frozen · Store in the freezer (below -18°C).|
|Expiry||April 18, 2022|
|Size||W22cm x H31cm|
|Allergen Info||soybean, wheat, milk, chicken, beef.|
Fish Cake: Cutlassfish Paste (Sugar (China), D-Sorbitol, Acid Regulator) 47.28%, Golden Thread Paste (Vietnam, Sugar, Acid Regulator) 21.49%, Salt (Korea), Soybean Oil, Sugar, L- Monosodium Glutamate, D-Xylose, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives)
Sauce: Refined Water, Refined Salt (Korea), Sugar, Soy Sauce, L-Monosodium Glutamate, Radish Extract, Kelp Extract, Cooking Wine, Chicken Extract 0.35%, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Shiitake Mushroom Extract, Garlic Extract, Beef Extract 0.15%, Chinese Soy Sauce, Yeast, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Oleoresin Capsicum
* This product has been produced in a facility that also uses egg, buckwheat, peanut, mackerel, crab, pork, peach, tomato, shrimp, sulfurous acid, walnut, squid, shellfish, pine nut.