Gourmet Bakery Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 packet has approximately 10 pieces. However, the quantity may vary due to weight.
- Please kindly note that this product has a higher thawing speed as compared to other frozen food items due to its ingredients.
Fancy some afternoon tea without heading out? Wrapped around sweet packets of golden pastry and savoury cheese filling, Gourmet Bakery Cream Cheese Pie is your quick solution! Bake it right away whenever you have a craving and enjoy every bite of this sweet and savoury tea-time treat for a nice brunch. It's the perfect for your littles one too!
- Freshly baked cheese pie out from the oven/air fryer!
- Flavoured pie with deep buttered texture
- Thick cream cheese in crispy pie
Please kindly note that due to the product’s temperature sensitivity, there may be cases where you will find the cheese pie pieces clumped together upon delivery. We recommend you to place it in the freezer flat down to prevent this from happening. However, please be assured that it is packed together with ice gel packs and thermal bags to ensure freshness.
*The picture below is for illustrative purposes only.
- TIPS: Add milk on the surface of the product before cooking for extra goodness!
- Air-fryer recipe: Preheat the air fryer at 180°C for about 2-3 mins.
- Put the unfrozen product in the air fryer so that it does not overlap and cook it at 180-190°C for 15 mins for 1-5 pieces, and 16 mins for 6-10 pieces.
- Microwave recipe: Preheat oven to 200°C for about 5 mins.
- Put the unfrozen product in the oven so that it does not overlap and cook it for 16 mins for 1-5 pieces, and 17 mins for 6-10 pieces. (Kindly note that cooking time may vary depending on your oven type and capacity)
- Precautions: Avoid eating the product immediately after cooking as it may be hot.
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
The cream cheese puffs were easy to make! All I need to do is to pop them into my air fryer while doing other things. They were extremely delicious as well! My family including my 2 yr old toddler love them!
I love the crust! Put it in toaster and within minutes it turns light brown and cheese oozing out. Like that the cheese taste is not overpoweringz
|Storage||Frozen · Keep frozen below 18°C. Take out the required amount before cooking. Since there may be a risk of storage deterioration, please kindly ensure that the product is kept under storage conditions in the freezer.|
|Expiry||February 10, 2022|
|Size||W21cm x H29.5cm x D5cm|
Regent Cream Cheese, Wheat Flour, Margarine, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Whole Egg Liquid (Sterilised), Process Butter, Sweet Whey Powder, Salt, Water
* This product is manufactured in the same facilities as products using eggs, milk, buckwheat, peanuts, soybeans, wheat, mackerel, crab, shrimp, pork, peaches, tomatoes, walnuts, chicken, beef, squid, shellfish (including oysters, abalone, mussels), pine nuts.