Kim Soo-mi Spicy Stir Fried Octopus
- 1 Packet (300g) can serve up to 2-3 individuals. However, it may differ based on individuals' consumption level.
- Individuals with a lighter palette may find this spicy.
Difference between Octopus & Webfoot Octopus
- Octopus is known more for its soft texture. As such, it is often used for soupy food or noodles related dishes.
- Webfoot octopus has short legs so that explains its chewier texture. It is often used for stir-frying, grilling but above all, Koreans still think that they are the most delicious when cooked in very spicy way.
- There’s even a saying: “Bom Jukkumi, Gaeul Nakji” (봄 주꾸미, 가을 낙지), which means "Jukkumi for spring, Nakji for fall.”
Made with chopped octopus, vegetables and gochujang sauce, Spicy Stir-fried Octopus (or Nakji-Bokkeum, 낙지볶음) is a classic, well loved Korean comfort food dish thanks to its perfect harmony of seafood and spiciness. Koreans usually eat shellfish soup with Nakji-Bokkeum (since it is served spicy) so as to reduce the sensation of hotness.
Kim Soo-mi Spicy Stir Fried Octopus is a fuss free, quick and easy dish for you to enjoy when you miss your mother’s handmade dishes that require lots of effort and a long time to cook. Kim Soo-mi captured the taste of her mother’s hands in this dish — Stir-fried soft octopus in delicious and generous amounts along with spicy and sweet Kim Soo-mi’s sauce.
Recommended for individuals with busy lifestyles who are unable to eat their meals properly! Whenever you are craving for something with a spicy taste, just cook it easily and snap a shot! Try Kim Soo-mi Spicy Stir Fried Octopus and we assure you that you would go back for more!
Octopus & Pork Belly Recipe!
- Remove the vinyl from the frozen product (no thawing is required).
- Put it in a pan and stir-fry/boil for 4 minutes. Customised this dish based on your personal reference and add vegetables of your choice.
- Serve with warm rice or cooked noodles.
- TIPS: Sprinkle with ground sesame seeds before serving. Enjoy!
- You can also stir-fry the leftover octopus with rice to make a spicy fried rice too!
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
|Storage||Frozen · Store in the freezer (below -18°C). Please do not refreeze after thawing.|
|Expiry||April 07, 2023|
|Size||W20cm x H35cm x D15.5cm|
Octopus (Imported: Vietnam/Thailand/China, etc.) 75%, Sauce [Red Pepper Powder (China) 23%, Red Pepper Paste 18.5%, Deep Sea Concentration Water (Korea)14%, Garlic (Korea)12%, Prune Extract (Korea) 7.4%, Brown Sugar 5.6%, Oligo Sugar 5.6%, Ginger (Korea) 3.7%, Roasted Sesame Seeds, Peanut Powder 2%, L-Glutamate Acid sodium(Flavour Enhancer), Edible Oil and Fat1.8%, Sesame Oil 1%, Black Pepper Powder 1%] 25%
* This product has been produced in a facility that also uses squid, shellfish, peanut