Bibigo Japchae With Mushroom
- Note: 1 Packet contains 2 Noodles and 2 Sauces for 2 pax.
Japchae, (or Chapchae, 잡채) translates as mixed vegetables, is one of the most popular traditional celebration dishes in Korea. Savoury with a slight sweet note, this dish consists of stir-fried glass noodles (typically dangmyeon or Cellophane noodles), mushrooms and various vegetables, paired together with soy sauce and sesame oil.
Bibigo Japchae With Mushroom consists of six harmonious garnishes —
- Chewy texture noodles that have been cut into bite friendly pieces
- The perfect blend of sweet soy sauce with savoury sesame oil
- Harmonious flavour of mushrooms, onions, carrots and leeks
- No D-sorbitol liquid, aspartame (artificial sweeteners), and gluconolacctone contained.
BIBIGO'S RECIPE: Slightly tear off the packet of japchae and microwave it for 3 minutes. Add in 1 tablespoon of oil on a preheated pan. Add the japchae noodles and stir-fry for 1.5-2 minutes until water is gone.
*Double the timing for each step if you're cooking 2 packets.
- MICROWAVE: Put 1 pack in microwave for 4 minutes. Add in the sauce and mix well. Microwave for another 3 minutes.
- POT/PAN: Pour 6 tablespoon (30ml) of water into a pot/pan and defrost Japchae on high heat for 3 minutes. Remember to cover it with the lid. Pour in sauce and 1 tablespoon of oil on a pan and stir fry for 2-3 minutes till glass noodles fully absorb water.
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
This is such a savior on days i really crave for the japchae. It is super quick and fuss free to cook. all u need a pot / pan , oil and even a chopstick is good enough and serve on plate/ bowl. cooking time 5mins. Prep time, 5mins or less. washing of cooking utensils 5mins. easy peasy!! love it. very yummy
It is easy to cook and the taste is really good. This dish was gobbled up fast and loved by my family. Bon appetit!
|Storage||Frozen · Keep frozen|
|Expiry||April 22, 2022|
|Size||W20cm x H32.3cm x D5cm|
|Allergen Info||soybean and wheat|
Noodles Sweet Potato Noodles (Water, Sweet Potato Starch, Water), Mixed Vegetables (Onion, Shiitake Mushroom, Buna Shimeji Mushroom, Wood Ear Mushroom, Carrot, Chinese Chives) *Sauce Soy Sauce [Water, Defatted Soybean, Wheat, Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Alcohol, Sweetening Agent (INS 955)], Hydrolysed Soy Sauce (Defatted Soybean, Water), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce (Defatted Soybean, Wheat, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Salt, Alcohol, Yeast Extract), Water, Green Onion, Corn Oil, Garlic, Yeast Extract, Flavour Enhancer (INS 635), Sugar Syrup, Black Pepper Powder