Nongshim Neoguri (1 Bag/ 5 Packets)
- 1 bag consists of 5 packets (Total: 600g) and can serve up to 5 individuals. However, it may differ based on individuals' consumption level.
If you have been slurping down instant noodles on a regular basis, we are certain that you definitely heard of Nongshim or Shin Ramyun, the iconic red-packaged Korean instant noodles invented by Mr Shin Choon-ho (or the king of instant noodles in South Korea)!
Are you a lover of Shin Ramyun? If your answer is YES, we are certain that you will love the Nongshim Neoguri rolled out by Nongshim too! In case you didn't know, this Neoguri instant ramen brand was actually invented a few years before Shin Ramyun too.
- Bring the water in the pot to a boil over high heat.
- Add in the ramyeon noodles and two seasoning sachets in the pot of boiling water.
- Cover the pot and boil it for 1 minute. Remember to turn the ramyeon to the other side to ensure it is well cooked.
- Add in the other ingredients and cook for another 1 minute (You can also choose to cook them before adding the noodles based on your personal preference).
- Crack an egg directly into the boiling ramyeon, then cover and cook for another 1-2mins. You may choose to add a piece of cheese on top before serving. Enjoy!
- TIPS for better noodles texture
- Add the sauce first before the noodles!
- Keep exposing the noodles to the air for a better texture too!
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
Quite close to the real deal. Will buy them again!
|Storage||Room temperature · Keep in dry and cool place.|
|Expiry||April 28, 2022|
|Size||W13cm x H15cm x L19cm|
|Allergen Info||wheat and soybean|
Noodle: Wheat Flour, (Cereal containing gluten), Potato Starch, Vegetable Oil, Modified Potato Starch, Waxy Potato Starch, Salt, Gluten Peptides, Acidity Regulator (E501), Colour (E101(i)), Green Tea Extract.
Soup Base: Salt, Flavour Enhancer (E621, E635), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, (Soya Bean Product), Glucose, Yeast Extraxt, Chilli Powder, Spices, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Corn Flour, Chilli Extract, Vegetable Oil, Squid Extract, Soybean Paste Powder (Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour)(Soybean Product), Anchovy Extract (Fish Product), Kelp Extract, Tuna Extract (Fish Extract), Malt Syrup, Bonito Extract (Fish Product).
Vegetable Flakes: Dehydrated Seaweed, Dehydrated Carrot, Dehydrated Green Onion, Dehydrated Chinese Cabbage