Petitzel Fruit Vinegar Drink (Pomegranate)
Enjoy the original refreshing taste of Petitzel Fruit Vinegar Drink in Pomegranate flavour. It is made using 100% fruit fermented vinegar to ferment pomegranate as well as adding pomegranate juice! This entire process helps ensure that it can refresh your tastebuds while having a balance of the vinegar's sourness. Your energy booster and multi-drink base with pomegranate flavour that goes well any drink.
Packed with nutrients and powerful plant compounds, Pomegranates have great benefits due to their high antioxidants and vitamin C content. Petitzel Fruit Vinegar Drink uses fructooligosaccharide (higher fiber content and lower in calories) instead of sugar to recharge you confidently with energy!
- Mix with any drink of your choice — water, sparkling water, milk or even fruit beer for that energy boost!
- Sparkling drink for you to stay awake in the lazy afternoon: 2:1 formula (Sparkling water: Petitzel Fruit Vinegar Drink)
- Iced Tea for you to freshen up breath after a hearty meal: 3:1 formula + ice cubes (Water: Petitzel Fruit Vinegar Drink)
- Creating a Yoghurt Drink for a hearty breakfast: 2:1 formula (Milk: Petitzel Fruit Vinegar Drink)
- For Stress Relief: 4:1 formula (Beer: Petitzel Fruit Vinegar Drink)
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
I love it! Drink it everyday and add slices of lemon to it when making the drink. Really refreshing for such hot weather.
Love it. My children all love it. We find ratio of 2:1 as recommended is abit strong. So we use 3 or 4:1. It taste very nice with cold or sparkling water.
|Storage||Room temperature · Avoid direct sunlight and keep in a dry place. Refrigerate after opening.|
|Expiry||October 25, 2021|
|Size||W8cm x H30cm|
High Fructose Corn Syrup, Pomegranate Fermented Vinegar, Water, Pomegranate Concentrate, Acidity Regulator (INS330), Fruit Flavour, Fish Collagen
* This product contains fish.
* It is filled with nitrogen for the preservation of the product.
* This product is manufactured in the same facilities as products using eggs, milk, buckwheat, peanuts, soybeans, wheat, crab, shrimp, tomatoes, sulfurous acids, walnuts, chicken, beef, squid, shellfish (including oysters, abalone, mussels) and pine nuts.