Pork Belly 1KG Korean Cut (Belgium)
NOTE: Please kindly note that the meat we supply are freshly cut, frozen and packed before delivery. This helps to ensure the freshness of the meat.
*1 kg is suitable for 4 pax consumption. However, it may vary depending on the recipe choice.
Yet another Korean dish with immense popularity, Jeyuk Bokkeum (제육볶음) is a Korean Stir-Fry Spicy Pork dish. Typically marinated in spicy chilli pepper paste (gochujang sauce), any cut of pork can be used for this dish, however we would recommend this Pork Belly cut (which contains more fats) to work best for that intensified pork flavour.
Pork Belly 1KG Korean Cut (Belgium) is 0.9cm Thick. 1 Packet weighs 1kg. Recommended for stir-frying, oven roasting and grilling. Pop some of this pork belly cut into the Jeyuk Bokkeum recipe to enjoy that savoury, garlicky and spicy taste!
- Jeyuk Bokkeum Recipe
- Add pork belly and gochujang sauce and mix them well together. Allow the pork to cook for awhile as the juices come out.
- Add in water (little by little) if required.
- Sprinkle some pepper if you would like a more spicy flavour.
- Stir-fry the chopped vegetables (carrots, zucchini, cabbages or any other ingredient of your choice) for awhile on another frying pan before adding the stir-fried pork.
- Once they are mixed well, add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil for additional flavour.
- Plate up your stir-fried pork and finish with sesame seeds.
- TIPS: Mix the vegetables well in a bowl before cooking so they can be cooked evenly later.
- Grilling Recipe
- Defrost the meat in the chiller half a day before your actual cooking day.
- Before grilling, remove the water and blood using kitchen towel.
- Preheat the grill and ensure it is hot before you start to grill.
- You can season the meat with salt or sauces of your choice (Mukbang Mart recommends Spicy Gochujang Sauce for the Jeyuk Bokkeum recipe).
- Remember to flip the meat to ensure both sides are cooked properly and grill till it turns golden colour.
- TIPS: If there is too much oil dripping, place a kitchen towel over to absorb it.
- No wash is required for both marinate and grilling (as it is)
Mukbang Mart's Checklist
- Bringing the BEST of Korean Food to YOU!
- Sourced locally and from Korea for YOU!
- Tested and Reviewed!
|Storage||Frozen · Please keep it frozen at 18°C upon receiving. For best quality enjoyment, please defrost it in the chiller overnight for usage.|
|Expiry||December 19, 2021|
|Size||Dimensions of product may vary.|