Thank you for purchasing with Mukbang Mart!
Please find the information on delivery related matters below.
You may also check out our FAQ here.
1. Where do we deliver?
2. When do we deliver?
Fresh Food item (i.e. Mukbang Cheese Bomb Dak Galbi & Jjin Jjin Budae Jjigae (Army Stew)
3. Am I able to self collect?
Self collection option is not available at the moment.
4. Can I request for a specific time for my delivery?
- We are unable to assign a specific time slot as our external logistics partner will deliver according to their most efficient delivery route for the day.
5. Can I amend my order or shipping address?
- Please contact us immediately with your order number and the details to amend (e.g. new shipping address, item & quantity) before 1 pm on the day before your scheduled delivery date.
- If your order has been submitted to our fulfilment team, we would not be able to edit your address or edit your order. Please ensure that the correct shipping information has been provided during the checkout.
- For any failed delivery due to wrong shipping information provided by customer, Mukbang and our logistic/courier partners will not be held liable.
- In the event of failed delivery, we will provide a store credit refund after deducting a SGD 5 handling fee from your total order amount.
6. My order has yet to arrive, what should I do?
- Our delivery time slot is 2 pm to 6 pm. Delivery may be delayed due to wet weather or unforeseen traffic conditions. We seek your patience and kind understanding in such cases.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram with your name and order number.
7. What if I am not at home to receive my parcel?
- Do note that chilled and frozen food items are temperature sensitive, hence it is important that you provide us with the correct shipping information and ensure that there is someone at the address to receive the items during delivery, otherwise it will be constituted as a failed delivery.
- Our couriers will contact you should there be no response at the door, and should there still be no response within the next 5 minutes, they will leave for the next location.
- We do not recommend our couriers to leave your parcel at the door step/riser. Should you require our courier to leave the parcel at your chosen area, please note that Mukbang and our logistic/courier partners will not be held liable should the said parcel is missing/damaged/food condition is less than satisfactory e.g. thawed.
- For any failed delivery, Mukbang and our logistic/courier partners will not be held liable.
- In the event of failed delivery, we will provide a store credit refund after deducting a SGD 5 handing fee from your total order amount.
8. Something is wrong with my order - what should I do?
|Missing item(s) / Wrong item(s) / Defective/Damaged item(s)||
9. Can my order be delivered to multiple addresses?
We can only ship to one address per order. Should you wish to deliver products to more than one location, please place orders separately.
10. What is the storage instruction?
Please note that the ice gels will keep products chilled for 3-4 hours only. Please store the food products as per instructed on the food labels. Please be advised to refrigerate chilled or frozen food immediately. DO NOT refreeze frozen food that have been thawed.
Kindly note that by proceeding to purchase with Mukbang, you agree to all the terms and conditions stated in our Delivery Policy.
For more information or questions, please email email@example.com
(Note: Replies after working hours and during weekend & public holidays will be slower. Rest assured we will get back to you as soon as we can!)