Hello dear #Mukbangfam, we hope that you love our products as much as we do and that you have a pleasant shopping experience with us! Thank you!
However, if you are not, please refer to our Returns and Exchanges Policy below.
1. Something is wrong with my order - what should I do?
Missing item - Mukbang sincerely apologise for the incomplete delivery! Kindly provide us with the information below and we will inform our external logistics partner to deliver the missing item(s) to you as soon as possible.
Defective item - Mukbang sincerely apologise if you have received a defective item. We strive to ensure that all items sold on our website are all of the highest quality i.e. all necessary quality checks will be done and we will carefully pack your order before sending it. Kindly follow the instructions below.
|Missing item(s) / Wrong item(s) / Defective/Damaged item(s)||
All issues are dealt with on a case by case basis.
If refunds are to be made, it will be via store credits only.
2. Please note that the following are not eligible for exchanges:
- Including but not limited to change of mind, cart out wrong items, you do not like the item(s) after trying etc
- Item(s) which is(are) damaged by the recipient due to lack of care
- Open and/or used products i.e. not in the original sale condition
- Items which have been stated as non-exchangeable or non-returnable (e.g. sale items, special product mark downs)
- Any promotional codes in which the terms have been stated that exchanges and returns are not allowed, are strictly not valid for exchanges or returns.
3. Can I request for a return?
Due to hygiene factor and also because some of our products are perishable goods, made to order and temperature sensitive, we sincerely apologise that we would not be able to accept any returns. Please kindly consider carefully before placing an order.
Thank you for your support and seek your understanding on the above.
(Note: Replies after working hours and during weekend & public holidays will be slower. Rest assured we will get back to you soon!)